To establish third party access to the business Louisiana Workforce Commission online account, please complete the following:
- Establish access to laworks.net
- Go to www.laworks.net
- Choose “File Wages & Taxes” under Business Services
- Choose “Wage Reporting”
- Choose “Create EMPLOYER Login Account“
- Complete information as requested.
- All fields with a red asterisk are required.
- The Login User ID must be a unique ID that no one else has used.
- The User ID and Password must at least 8 characters long and contain at least one uppercase character and at least one special character.
- Allowable special characters are (!),(@),(#),($),(%),(^),(*),(.),(_)
- You must click the “SUBMIT” button to move forward. If errors are found, an error message will appear, once corrected, hit submit again
- The next page presented will request verification that data entered is correct. Click the checkbox to acknowledge your responsibilities as the filer
- The next page will advise you to print or save this information for future reference.
- You are now ready to enter LaWATS (Louisiana Wage & Tax System) to file your report, make a payment, or other account updates such as inactivations, reinstatements, address changes, etc.
- Access https://laors2.laworks.net/EmployerPortal/anonymoususerscreens/ > Enter login information > Select "Tax Services" link (on sidebar) > Select "Agent Maintenance" link on sidebar > Input email associated with business account and select "Verify Email Address" > Enter Ludt Payroll's UI Agent Access Code: 537D1FB6 and select "Confirm Agent Code"
- Elect services to allow access to: Select "all" then select "Confirm Agent & Assign Access" button
Article is closed for comments.