After your business receives a "NV Employer Account Number" the business needs to set-up an account with the Nevada Department of Employment, Training & Rehabilitation Employer Self Service Website and then set up reporting service access for LudtPayroll.
To do so:
- Set-Up your business's own access:
- Login to http://ui.nv.gov/ess.html using the credentials you just created
- On the left side menu from the Employer Summary screen click "Maintain User"
- Select "User Information" which will display the User Maintenance screen
- You will search from a list of Reporting Services for "Ludt"
Once you have selected "Ludt Business Systems" as your reporting service, send an email to email@example.com and let us know!