Ludt Payroll must be authorized as a third-party administrator (TPA) with the Pennsylvania Unemployment Compensation Management System (UCMS) to allow Ludt Payroll to, access, file and pay the company's PA unemployment taxes.
Register for UCMS Account
To register for a UCMS account as a new employer in PA:
- In the UCMS portal, click New User? to begin setup for a new administrative user account.
- Select the "Employer" account type, and enter a PA UC account number.
- Create a password for the new user ID when it's issued.
- Click Log Off.
Authorize Ludt Payroll as TPA in UCMS
- On the UCMS home page, select "Employer Profile" from the left navigation bar
- Select "Manage Representatives."
- Click the "Add New Representative" link
- Add the TPA’ s 10-digit account number (9951082965), today’s date, and select the functions the TPA will perform. Click "Submit;"
- "Filing Quarterly Reports and Adjustments" from the Service Function dropdown.
- Click Submit, then OK.