Once the business has established an account with Massachusetts "MassTaxConnect," Ludt Payroll requests third party access.
Specifically, Ludt Payroll needs access to MassTaxConnect's "Paid Family and Medical Leave" and "Withholding Tax" management resources.
After Ludt Payroll requests access to "MassTaxConnect," you should receive a notification but in case you did not (or their instructions are unclear), we've provided instructions below
Approve access to MassTaxConnect:
1. Login to MassTaxConnect (https://mtc.dor.state.ma.us/mtc/)
2. Select the Manage My Profile hyperlink in the top right section of the panel.
3. Select the More… tab
4. Select the “ View Access Requests From Third Parties” link (in the Third Party Access panel).
5. Select “Approve”
6. Select check box in the Give Rights column
7. Select access type in the Granted Rights column (All Access)
8. We will be notified by DOR once you approve
Article is closed for comments.